Sat, Dec 31 2022 at 3:00 PM @ Ruth Eckerd Hall
Timeless music, dazzling costumes, breathtaking dance and beautiful flowers. For more than 25 years, Salute to Vienna New Year’s Concert has combined these elements to create an unforgettable New Year’s celebration that continues to enchant and delight audiences. The exuberant music of Johann Strauss and his turn-of-the-century counterparts is brought to vibrant life in a joyful spectacle featuring European singers, dancers and a full symphony orchestra. This beloved concert event draws direct inspiration from Austria’s famous Neujahrzkonzert, broadcast annually on New Year’s Day to millions of viewers worldwide. Energetic, lighthearted, and full of romance, Salute to Vienna New Year’s Concert is a musical treat for audiences of all ages.
Tickets are $35, $50, $75, $100, and *$135.
*$135 VIP Package ticket includes a premium seat and meet & greet.
VIP ticket holders experience the concert from the best seats in the house, and are invited to a private post-concert event with the artists for autograph signing. Don’t forget your camera!
For information on our facility safety protocols, click here.
The following protocols are currently in place:
• We encourage the use of face masks inside the facility though masks remain optional for those fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please be aware that this is subject to change and may be voluntary on the day of the event. Do not purchase if this is a concern.
• All persons will be screened for prohibited items.
• Our facility will be sanitized prior to your arrival.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• To minimize wait time and reduce crowding, please consider using our mobile app to order Concessions on-site.
• The main lobbies opens one hour prior to performance. For your convenience, early access to theater seating is available. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before show time to avoid lines.
• For the safety of others, all persons with suspected illness or have recently been exposed to contagious disease, should not attend.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Ruth Eckerd Hall and the City of Clearwater of all liability. Please use discretion.
Please reach out to a staff member if we can assist you. We are here to serve you!
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.